Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More Easter pics...

Look Momma, Peeps!



Yummy chocolate!




Daddy, want some? (He is getting to be really good at sharing)



Ready?! 1... 2... 3...!

Momma found some little dart launchers and put one in his basket. It's a little bulb handle and a series of three soft fooam 'darts' which he can put on the end and then launch them by squeezing the bulb. He has had SOOO much fun with these since he got them. He sat for an hour when he got them and would say: "Ready?! 1... 2... 3... I shoot sky!!!" He was so cute!



While he was playing and doing his counting Daddy tried to teach Andrew how to do a count down instead of up. I would start at 3... and then he would say 4... 5... and count up from there! It was really fun trying to explain it, if only for my own benefit. I can see that my theory that Momma was going to have to take all mathematics teachings from algebra on up may have to be revised to include simple counting as well!

-Daddy