Madeline was born on Wednesday April 2
nd, and Andrew stayed with his Grandmother and Grandfather while Momma and Daddy were on a 'trip' to get his little sister. Andrew finally got to meet Madeline after school on Friday once Momma had regained some strength and wasn't all tied up to machines any more! I think he was more interested in seeing Momma and Daddy than in meeting his little sister, but once he saw her, he was quite interested in the baby. "Oh look! Baby!" was a popular phrase in the hospital. It was fun meeting her, but the cookies that some of our friends sent as congratulations were the hit of the evening (and made up most of Andrew's dinner that night!).
Once we got to the hospital, Andrew and Momma each had some juice. There's nothing like sharing a juice with your Momma after not seeing her for a few days!

Momma, I am
sooooo happy to see you!

Little Madeline with Grandmother.

I will just sit here with a cookie and watch Madeline over there...

Yummy cookie!