Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rough night... teething?

Well, for the past few times that Andrew has been going to school the teachers have mentioned that they think he could be teething a bit as he is not himself and is gnawing on everything...

I think that Andrew putting everything in his mouth and gnawing IS being himself, but what do I know! :)

But last night he had a really rough night sleeping. Woke up several times and Mom really went the extra mile with him and trying to make sure we could figure out what to do to help him go back to sleep.

So today dropping him off at school even earlier than normal (we needed to be in the office early today and we still only have one car!) we will see how he does.

I felt bad dropping him off as he was the first child in there today and it was so sad to see the little guy just sitting on the play mat by himself with a couple toys...

Hopefully we can pick him up earlier than normal today and get him back on some schedule for some sleep... Hopefully!

Dad