Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ckicken dance together

I need to find where I can get the full "chicken polka" and get it digitally and just play it in a loop at our house for a few hours!

Andrew really likes it when we "sing" the polka and dance around the room together. Last night when I got home I picked up Andrew and the three of us dance around the living room flapping arms and circling and chanting until I worked up a sweat!

I put him down and he immediately let us know that he was not done chicken polka-ing yet! Momma stepped into save the day and we continued to polka until we all ran out of steam.

He originally was really happy with the arm flapping and then once we added the turning around and swaying to the chorus we entered a whole new dancing bliss with him. He really really likes dancing when it is the three of us making fools of ourselves. Wonder how old he will be when this wears off and he is embarrased of his ol' Momma and Daddy!

It's great fun making these memmories and seeing him laugh and smile while we dance around the living room.

Daddy