Monday, February 13, 2006

Glad I dug out.

Today there were a lot of people along our road that were buried by the plows this weekend, I am glad that I dug us out or I don't think that I would have been at work for a few more hours!

When I left I got to do one of my favorite and least favorite things. As I leave I go into the room and Give Angela and Andrew a kiss good bye. It's great because I can see the two of them sleeping away and just how content each of them are in their rolls and relationship. But then I remember that I won't get to see them until later in the evening and it makes me sad that I will miss lots of him growing up and doing things. But we will have lots of fun when I get home and hopefully give Momma a break for a while!

Angela is such a great mother though. She is doing so much for that little guy. I just wish there was more at this point that I can do to assist with everything. I am trying to get all of the laundry, cooking, shopping, dishes, and some cleaning done around the house to make it easier, but even with that I feel like I am not doing nearly the load that she is putting in with him. Once we start with some formula we will be able to split up the duties a little more I hope. Until then, I am just pit crew!

-Nathan