Well, I woke up with a little stuffiness this morning, and walked out after getting ready for work and met my Dad who said that they were leaving this morning since my Mother thinks that she is coming down with a cold as well.
I wish that Andrew was a little further along, since the docs all say to keep him away when under 4 weeks.
So hopefully Andrew keeps healthy in a house with Daddy being sick. So they are on their way home and hopefully Andrew and Angela can just stay in bed today and rest up a bit. I know that Angela really needs some rest today as she has been really pushing it with Andrew the past two weeks.
Will update if he catches anything, we are going to the Doctor tomorrow for his next visit so we will just tell them about it as well.
-N