Tuesday, February 28, 2006

0-3 Month clothes

Just amazing the rate that Andrew is growing! He is already "out" of some of his 0-3 month clothes, and some he never even wore due to them being onsies and he still hasn't lost his cord yet! (But that's another post!)

We took out some of the 3-6 month clothes from the storage container we had them in and hopefully we will be able to get Andrew into some of the other 0-3 month or as Angela and I call them his 0-3 week clothes.

It's really just his length. For me, he used to fit in the length of my forearm and I could hold his arm in the crutch of my elbow and his feet in my hand. Now I am set with the head, but his feet hang off the end!

Such a great little man! I am so excited, but I have never been that great at Basketball, so I am going to have to polish up a little on my game prior to him being able to wipe the floor with his 'ol dad.

-Nathan