Well, my client for the day called and cancelled so while that is a bad thing and I will need to reschedule it is a good thing since I really need to get some on line training done for work and I can get the certifications that I need by this Friday hopefully done today.
Works out well working from home as I just camp out in the other room or in the basement and I can barely hear Andrew in the office or not at all if I am downstairs. So that is goor to know in the future when I do need to work from home and get some calls done.
He is too cute, he is all about smiling and gooing whenever he just wakes up now. We like to sing and play some games with his arms and legs to get them moving a little more, but overall he really just enjoys seeing our faces when we come into view.
He is particularly interested when I have a hat on since it is something totally differant from the norm.
It's so interesting to see his reactions to new experiences, sights and sounds. Everything is so new that he doesn't know wat to think of it when it comes around the first time. Sometimes he laughs or goos at something while others he gets this pensive look on his face and furls his brow a little until I guess he understands or just accepts it. But everything is so neat to see his reactions.
-Daddy