skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
I am not sure if it is this bright or if Momma wanted to walk around the park with the coolest little 6 week old ever!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Stonybrook Hill Blog
Stories from our home to yours! -Nathan, Angela, Andrew & Madeline
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(92)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(17)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(19)
►
2008
(233)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(270)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(45)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(59)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(30)
▼
2006
(645)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(81)
►
October
(96)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(25)
►
June
(52)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(158)
Also known as the Baby-Zonked look.
Mom and Dad, you don't have a chance with this loo...
I usually try to spread out as much as possible. T...
After a nap I have lots of energy to try to pull m...
Our little angel.
Just laying down with Momma
You are getting sleeeeeepy.... Your eyes can barel...
Just nappin away.
Look at my baby wounds! I got four of these things...
Momma, I am just sitting here hangin out.
I am the cutest baby EVER!
Dad working from home today
Lazy weekend.
Hockey game with Tony and Mathew
Doctor visit number three.
Who needs a crib when you have a lap?
Momma with her two men.
Andrew all dressed up for St. Patricks day
Not so sure of this!
Here I go!
I think I can... I think I can...
Look Momma, I am holding the rattle! It's a new tr...
Momma, can I have some of that?
Mmmmm pizza!
Just sleeping away in my arms.
Dad with the little man.
Not so sure about this.
Time to dry off.
Hi there Daddy
Starting to get a little worried about the whole t...
All the rolls!
That light is so interesting
Just enjoying his bath. This was the last sponge b...
Look at the rolls on the little man!
After our day out at the park we had our bath in t...
I think Momma enjoyed getting out to the park as w...
One of our feathered friends who kept a close eye ...
There you go...
Momma I need to be changed! You know what happens ...
Just gazing into each other's eyes.
Momma, I am a great at drooling...
Momma, thank you for taking me out today in the pa...
Dad did some of the pushing as well since it was p...
But she had him in the cutest overalls and had the...
I am not sure if it is this bright or if Momma wan...
I realized that I didn't post any pictures from th...
Momma! I am sliding down hill!
Don't you wish you could pinch those little chubby...
Just playing away with Momma
Note, he is quite the Midas Man now!
They had a really good time.
Last weekend Andrew and Mom were just gooing and g...
Changing sleep patterns, gooing, and tummy time
Fantastic day out.
Time to go check on the family.
Unofficial weight.
Try blowing bubbles Daddy! -Bet you can't!
The fun and games continue!
You are just too silly Daddy!!!
Silly Daddy!!!
Yup, mine does out too!
And I can even throw in a little Andrew flair into...
See Daddy, I can do the same thing you are doing!!!
This is my crazy chin look.
Cute little feet...
Making faces back at Daddy.
And stretch!!!!
Curl those toes.
Blowing bubbles for Daddy.
Daddy, you are so silly taking pictures of my feet...
Just so cute. You have to wonder just where Andrew...
Cute little baby feet and toes.
Baby feet...
It's a win-win situation, Andrew gets some sleep a...
Momma gets to read a little in the evening once An...
Just painting during the evening when Daddy comes ...
Momma is going to paint some pictures with the Zan...
Sometimes, we just have our mouth fall open when w...
Baby Bjorn to the rescue again so that Mommy can g...
Andrew is so precious when he sleeps. He is our li...
Just sitting and relaxing for the evening.
It seems like Momma is just a loving machine in th...
Nope... no ankles!
Just kickin away.
Baby legs, toes, and feet are so precious. I love ...
Just a little kicking of the legs while we wait fo...
Baby legs...
While Racquel is definately not a big Andrew fan, ...
Putting Andrew back in the carrier after several u...
But the binky helps quite a bit!
Oh daddy... stop taking pictures, I am not a Baby ...
But these lights are very interesting though!
I tried to be good, but this place is very intimid...
That was not very much fun Momma...
We weren't too thrilled at this process. Especiall...
First attempt at a picture of Andrew while laying ...
Cutie little man getting out of his carrier to get...
Mommy and Andrew getting ready for a passport pict...
First attempt at a passport picture.
Daddy is so proud!
Momma's two men together.
And make gofy faces when I wriggle!!!
Sometimes I can't help but wriggle!
Just Daddy and I.
I even enjoy my binky while I get changed to go ou...
But I am a binky fiend. And I really love just bei...
Sometimes we just walk around and get smiled at my...
Even if I do keep spitting out my binky time and t...
Momma really does love me so much!
But even if we are not in the Baby Bjorn, we are a...
And we get to have a nice close conversation or ge...
Ahhhhh....
So Momma can get a quick re-binky and we settle ba...
And since it is up close there is no where to go w...
We get to have some baby Bjorn time whenever we ne...
Momma and Andrew love their baby Bjorn! Thank you ...
Grandpa, as long as I can wear my hat I will be ha...
This one is for Grandpa Voss. I am waiting to go t...
Then we called it quits for the day.
At least for a little while
Then Momma put on a hat, and I was better.
Pictures stop here.
Now I am really upset!!!!! Mommy stop taking pictu...
Wait, I am upset!!!
Or is it that bad...
OK I am fine
I guess it's ok
I'm ok
►
February
(91)
►
January
(46)
►
2005
(1)
►
September
(1)