Friday night I got the company tickets and went to the game with Tony and Mathew. It was against the Boston Bruins, but the bigger event was that one of the NJ Devils players was being honored for his 20 seasons of play with them.
It was a really neat ceremony, but unfortunately it put the start of the game back by another 40 minutes, so Mathew was a little short on his will to stay through the game. We headed out once he was quite insistant on coming home, but that worked out for me since I was quite tired to start with from the week that I just had anyways.
So the three of us headed home and enjoyed the exit with no traffic at all, we made record time for the trip back to the office. I was dropped off at my car and we went over to Tony and Keri's house to see what the girls were up to (Momma had gone over with Andrew to spend the evening and have some dinner with Keri and Delaney.
A quick stop to see their newly redone basement (it is really nice!) and then back home for a quick stop in front of a new series we are watching on DVD and then off to bed for all three of us.
Good evening had by all, and better yet, there aren't any signs that Andrew is having any reactions to the shots!
-Dad