Monday, June 16, 2008

Coffee!


I don't know what was more funny this morning, my 2 year old son coming up the stairs carefully and quickly with a hand on the railing crying out :

"I want coffee!"
"I want coffee Momma!"
"I want my coffee!"

Or if it was the tired Momma right behind him with a plate of muffins and a cup of coffee saying:

"You can have coffee, but you have to go upstairs first..."

(Just a little peak into our mornings)

-Daddy

-----------------
Some pictures from Andrew's coffee drinking...

Could you say no to this face?


To answer the question about two year olds bouncing off the walls with coffee that everyone has, my son bounces off the walls without any coffee!




'Yea for coffee!" (code for - "I won, I won, I got exactly what I wanted!")





"Oooh coffee! My coffee!"



Slurp, Slurp, Slurp... (Hey! This tastes like milk with 10 drops of coffee in it!)



The sound clip for this picture would sounds like: "Ahhhh, YUMMY Coffee!!!"



Thank you Momma!