I wrote an earlier post on Father's day about being pleasantly surprised that Andrew and Momma had been working on peddling his tricycle in the basement.
So I decided to take him to the park for hist first spin around the bike path. I thought for sure we would go 10 yards and he would get distracted or want to go play on the swings with the other kids, but he always seems to amaze me and this was one of those times.
For our first time we went approx 100 yards from our car, around the end of the parking lot, around two basketball courts and along the full sides of two sand volley ball courts before he decided that the sand courts looked like they would be excellant sand boxes and wanted to go play in them.
Once I convinced him that they were not in fact sand boxes, but game courts for 'big big boys' we settled on carrying Andrew all the way back to the car while pushing the trike along so that we could go play in the play ground.
It was a lot of fun this evening, and Momma even came by after running to the store with Madeline and we all went for a walk around the lake with the stroller and back to the cars to head home. It was a lot of fun!
Daddy