Saturday, June 28, 2008

Recently overheard at the Browne household...

Some recent things overheard while around our crazy household:

Daddy: What are you doing Andrew?
Andrew: I am going pee-pee on the grass Daddy!

Andrew: GGRRROOOWWWWLLLLL!!!!!
Madeline: whimper whimper...
Daddy: Andrew, use your inside growl. We are inside...
Andrew: Growl! I use inside growl Daddy! Growl!

Andrew: Daddy, I need candy!
Daddy: No Andrew, no candy.
Andrew: Daddy! I want candy!! I go pee-pee on the potty?
-Andrew gets up and runs into the bathroom and goes potty, emerging with a smile-
Andrew: Daddy, I go pee-pee on the potty! I get candy?!?!
Daddy: OK Andrew since you went pee-pee on the potty you get a jelly bean.


Andrew: Oh look Daddy, an ant!
-Andrew and Daddy squat looking at the ant-
Andrew: I step ant?
Daddy: No thank you.
Andrew: I step ant?
Daddy: ok, you can step on the ant.
-STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP-
Andrew: Daddy, ant needs help!
Daddy: Yes Andrew, the ant needs help.
Andrew: Ooooh! Daddy! Look another ant!
.......

While eating breakfast...
Andrew: Daddy, I need more sausage... please!
Daddy: OK let me cut up more sausage.
Andrew: No I cut my sausage alone. No help Daddy.
Daddy: OK Andrew here is the sausage and the knife...
Andrew: Tanks Daddy! I cut!
-Daddy gets up to go to the refridgerator to get more milk for Andrew-
Andrew: Here ya go Madeline, here's your knife.
-Daddy whirls around to see Andrew's outstretched arm with a knife reaching for Madeline who is sitting in her bouncy chair on the table-
Daddy: No thank you Andrew, Madeline doesn't need a knife.
Andrew: No Madeline cut sausage for me, not Daddy!!!
...

Oh the things that come out of our home now that we have three of us able to speak. I can only imagine once our forth is able to also.

-Daddy