Monday, September 29, 2008

Andrew's first time on an ATV!

This weekend I took Andrew with me to Trom's to help load up two trailer loads of ATV's. While he fell asleep just minutes away from the first stop to load and missed loading them, he did wake up when we got to the second stop.

He had a lot of fun seeing these 'motorcycles' with four wheels getting riden up the ramps onto the trailers.

I sat him on two of them and he liked the green one the best!

Tom even sat him in front of him on the seat and took him for a ride around the yard (about as fast as you can walk) and my little man was really concentrating very hard while having fun!

After the first trip around, we asked him if he wanted to go around one more time. Not wanting to show his enthusiasm too much he turned and said 'I go around two times!'

We let him ride for another couple laps and then loaded Tom's onto the trailer.

He had a lot of fun watching them, and once Daddy came home with three on a trailer to Andrew's house he was really excited.

He asked me if he could go for another ride later in the day, so I think I will have to start working on his Mother pretty soon!

-Daddy