Sunday, September 14, 2008

Church

We have been attending the same church for a while now, though not every weekend due to our summer schedule, but when we can, we do make it.

Today Andrew was pretty excited about going to 'his church.' He kept asking us if he could go to 'his church' and if we can go to 'our church.' As we pulled into the parking lot, I pointed out the tall steeple and he asked: 'We go to the big tall church?'

As we walked down the stairs to drop Andrew off at his class, he kept saying, "Momma goes to her church and I go to my church, and Daddy goes to his church..."

Then drop off is just like school: 'No no I don't want to go to church! I don't want to go!' It lasts for a few minutes and then by the time Momma and Daddy's church is over he doesn't want to leave his church! Ah, the trials and tribulations of a two and a half year old!

-Daddy